Team Assistant Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Assistant Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
* University Degree
* English Knowledge
* MS Office Knowledge
* Attention for Details
* Good Organizational Skills
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
▪ Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view.
▪ Organize and keep up to date the Head of Department's Calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel.
▪ Provide organizational support for the members of the department performing various administrative tasks.
▪ Responsible to act as contact person and maintain good relationships with various external companies on behalf of the department in order to provide good services for the department members.
▪ Responsible to take care of the protocol, organizes business dinners and events.
▪ University Degree
▪ English Knowledge
▪ MS Office Knowledge
▪ Attention for Details
▪ Good Organizational Skills
What we offer:
▪ Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
▪ Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
▪ International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
▪ Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.