CAD Designer (Revit)
The ideal CAD designer MUST have:
- Degree in Architecture or MEP Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing);
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge / experience;
- Creativity & spatial ability, combined with traits such as mathematical & analytical thinking, to produce captivating and innovative designs;
- Knowledge of designing and modeling Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems and components, according to needs and requirements;
- Capacity to design and conceive architectural models that fulfill specific requirements and needs;
- Strong communication skills, for dealing with both technical & non-technical employees/clients;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in using a computer and the main software packages (Office).
In addition, the following skills are considered assets:
- General knowledge of structural engineering and architectural elements, for a proper coordination with mechanical/ electrical/ plumbing aspects;
- Knowledge of other engineering MEP related applications / software;
- Knowledge of other architecture related applications / software;
- Experience in real projects, where BIM has been adopted.
Job responsibilities include:
- Testing the capabilities of various software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed
- Providing national and international technical support for customers or resellers
- Conducting effective training sessions for groups of professionals
- Providing documentation for various software, writing technical specifications and designing user interfaces
- Writing documentation (Frequently Asked Questions-type documents, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand, in detail, the capabilities and workflows for various software
- Coordinating with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. We are offering an attractive salary, including various benefits (medical insurance, meal tickets).