ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
- Technical University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in electric / electronic fabrication process
- Basic knowledge in purchasing/logistics
- Client oriented attitude, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Analyze and evaluate the actual quality system
- Write and review quality procedures
- Review/update the KPIs
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Propose changes and find new ways to improve the process
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness