Online Junior Application Specialist - Central Ops
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Junior Application Specialist - Central Ops active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of UBISOFT Romania is looking for an Online Application Specialist that aims at providing a world-class Level 3 support service to its internal and external partners.
This position requires a pro-active and tenacious individual with strong analytical skills and a service oriented mindset.
- University graduate; Bachelor�s degree in information technology would be a plus;
- Previous customer support experience, using IT applications;
- Good knowledge of IT systems, networking and databases;
- Basic knowledge of MySQL/ MSSQL;
- Knowledge of scripting (python) would be a plus;
- Functional English written and oral communication skills.
Desirable personal skills:
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- High Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Ability to make complex information accessible;
- Ability to work under stress.
- Install and configure online applications and related services;
- Maintain and optimize the application layer of the online environments;
- Investigate, identify, document problems and their root cause and propose corrective actions;
- Coordinate and collaborate with system administrators in order to resolve any issues -
on our games and services;
- When possible, take care of operational tasks & projects that are related to our systems, such as Windows and Linux;
- Ensure applications operability and monitoring with the help of external teams;
- Ensure online environments growth capacity;
- Handle escalations from support Level 2.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you�ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.