Internal Services Commercial Representative with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Services Commercial Representative with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Education: Technical
- Electrical Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of work experience
- Fluency required in English and German
- Minimum 3 years Technical Support, Sales and/or Customer service experience preferred
- Working electrical knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong desire to excel in a fast paced sales environment
- Focused, goal oriented and have a competitive nature
- Able to multitask, set priorities, and take ownership of any project given to them
- Track and update according to the requirements of Install Base (IB) assets within the working database
- Analyze and recommend targeted offers based on the IB data
- Pre-sales on service maintenance
- Identify potential service maintenance contracts through pro-active offer presentation in outbound
calls and sales techniques applied to IB customers
- Transfer leads generated by sales activity to responsible Sales team within countries and follow-up on
progress completion of sale
- Identify new incremental Field Services (FS) opportunities based on accumulated experience
- Maintain documentation for assigned tasks (Salesforce.com, IB Suite etc)
- Collaborate with Marketing on new services launches
- Provide relevant product/process training to other team members
- Liaise between customers, Services Teams (Sales and Field) and Marketing regarding Services Quality,
Timeliness and Offer
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products/solutions/services and competitor
strengths, weaknesses and applications.
- Apply knowledge of products/solutions/services to customer's needs
- Act as back-up for the colleagues within the same team
- Other duties may be assigned
- FS contracts follow up (2nd step)
- Customers satisfaction follow up (2nd step)