Customer Service Representative - English
Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann AG and since the opening in Romania in 2010, the company has grown fast now having sites in Brasov, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca where they offer support in the following areas: High Tech, Gaming, E-commerce, Automotive, Finance, Hardware, Software, Sales and Travel in more than 14 foreign languages.
Arvato is a leading European BPO provider. Over 70,000 employees design and produce customized solutions for business customers from all over the world, covering a wide range of business processes along integrated service chains.
- Native or near native language proficiency in English language
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities
- Customer orientation and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to details
- Adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions
- Proactive attitude
- Team spirit
- Good PC operating skills and typing speed
- Availability for working in shifts
- Client support by means of phone/ email/ chat
- Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company�s services
- Promoting the products and services of the company by means of knowledge, attitude, information
- Documenting all operations in the company�s database, according to the work procedures
- Compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
arvato is an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 arvato employees in 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and individualized IT services and the direct marketing of media. arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann AG.