Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Training Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
The Training Analyst is responsible for all the transactional activities related to the course enrollment.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implementation of the training activities;
- Schedule the training sessions for the existing courses, in collaboration with the Training Coordinator;
- Make the logistical planning for the training sessions (trainers, training rooms, other logistical needs);
- Request on behalf of the employees a course or a training session when they do not have access to the system;
- Enroll the employees in training sessions, as requested by the Training Coordinator;
- Manage the « push » and « pull » training sessions (organizing the training sessions);
- Register the attendance list in the internal application and ensure that the feedback from the participants is requested in time;
- Manage the relationship with the training providers, if necessary;
- Makes feedback synthesis and sends the reports to the trainers or/and the Trainer Coordinator;
- Makes and sends reports for the e-learning courses;
- Makes and sends reports with the course sessions for which the attendance list was not received.
A little about You:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Good level of English.
- Reporting experience would be a plus.
We also value:
- Good communication skills;
- Client and result orientation;
- Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home (1 day/week)
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career