Consultant Order Fulfillment with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant Order Fulfillment with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
Required skills and competencies:
- Effective communicator, written and verbal. Able to organize thoughts and information before sharing
- Uses interpersonal communication skills to positively interact with a variety of people
- Taking prompt actions to accomplish objectives and to achieve goals; being proactive
- Attention to details, customer focus, problem-solving abilities
- English & French advanced
- German/ Italian would be a plus
- IT skills: Microsoft Office, SAP will be a plus
To complete the team from Cluj-Napoca, we are looking for a Consultant Order Fulfilment to manage internal customers and dealer�s relationship, initiate specific order processing workflows and clarify open issues on orders with internal parties involved (plants, scheduling, logistics, etc.)
- Customer satisfaction:
- Handles customer orders on an accurately and timely manner in SAP
- Deals with customer amendment requests and ensures that they are handled accurately
- Process general customer requests to resolve customers� needs
- Capture the needs through close interaction with the internal departments and look for solutions
- Pro-actively inform customers about issues and possible alternatives
- Interact with sales team in order to get early visibility on incoming projects
- Organize and plan deliveries for customers� orders
- Prepare the documents needed for customs export
- Liaise between Steelcase Dealers, Sales, Specials, Factories, Logistics and other internal teams to solve dealer requests
- Provide continuous improvement and feedback on recurrent issues
- Keeps a critic eye regarding the processes and escalates the issues facedEnsures pragmatic feedback about quality issues or questions received from the dealers
- Identifies process issues and elevates for resolution
- Respects processes and procedures defined at the departments level
- Escalates any critical issues
- Create internal performance and progress reports
- Create, amend and maintain customer master data