Junior BI Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior BI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- You are graduated in Economics with preferred specialization: Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics (CSIE)/ University Mathematics and Informatics/ University Polytechnic of Bucharest
- Master studies preferred � 1st year in progress or finished, IT/Database topics related
- Professional focus: SQL and NoSQL Databases, Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Big Data, Self Service BI
- Entrepreneurial attitude, result oriented and team player
- Availability to travel aboard
- Advanced English level is mandatory, German represents an advantage
- Theoretical/Practical experience with Agile Scrum it�s a plus.
Main technical Skills:
- Skilled in writing and optimizing large SQL statements
- Experience in BI tools, such as Microstrategy, QlikView, SAP Business objects for frontend development it�s a plus
Other soft and hard skills:
A problem solver, a lover of challenges, interested in new experiences, an innovator, a lifelong learner
- You should participate to MicroStrategy trainings and pass the Certifications on Dashboards and Reporting developments
- Develop new and change already existing Dashboards in MicroStrategy, accordingly to the Client�s requirements
- Focus on data quality
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- You understand our DWH design, you have knowledge of design techniques like Star Schema /Snowflake.
What do we ofer you?
- Opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success
- Motivating salary
- Performace bonus up to 3 salaries / year
- A comprehensive package of benefits: 23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, gym and wellness subscription
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and improve your skills at the highest level in international projects!