Junior BI Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior BI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- You are graduated in Economics with preferred specialization: Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics (CSIE)/ University Mathematics and Informatics/ University Polytechnic of Bucharest
- Master studies preferred � 1st year in progress or finished, IT/Database topics related
- Professional focus: SQL and NoSQL Databases, Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Big Data, Self Service BI
- Entrepreneurial attitude, result oriented and team player
- Availability to travel aboard
- Advanced English level is mandatory, German represents an advantage
- Theoretical/Practical experience with Agile Scrum it�s a plus.
Main technical Skills:
- Skilled in writing and optimizing large SQL statements
- Experience in BI tools, such as Microstrategy, QlikView, SAP Business objects for frontend development it�s a plus
Other soft and hard skills:
A problem solver, a lover of challenges, interested in new experiences, an innovator, a lifelong learner
- You should participate to MicroStrategy trainings and pass the Certifications on Dashboards and Reporting developments
- Develop new and change already existing Dashboards in MicroStrategy, accordingly to the Client�s requirements
- Focus on data quality
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- You understand our DWH design, you have knowledge of design techniques like Star Schema /Snowflake.
What do we ofer you?
- Opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success
- Motivating salary
- Performace bonus up to 3 salaries / year
- A comprehensive package of benefits: 23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, gym and wellness subscription
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and improve your skills at the highest level in international projects!