PRIMARY TECHNICAL SUPPORT with Hungarian
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Post-Secondary technical school;
• Minimum 1 year Technical Support, Sales and/or customer service experience preferred;
• Fluency required in English and the language of the country he/she supports;
• Previous Call-Centre experience desirable;
• Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues;
• Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
• Excellent problem solving abilities and aptitude to understand and explain technical information;
• Ability to work towards individual and team targets;
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
• Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Technical Support to SE customers, particularly regarding technical information on products, prices, discounts, application information during the pre-sales, sales & after-sales process. Take the ownership and ensure the customer is satisfied before closing the request. Assure a proper resolution for queries related to product replacement, on-site intervention, technical complaints and product quality returns. Create/modify knowledge database and review FAQ’s. Identify new business opportunities, define and quote product and equipment from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant sales people.
• Provide 1st level of technical support in pre-sales (product selection, application information) and post-sales (product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints) telephone and electronic to SE customers and partners;
• Assure a proper escalation to the 2nd level support when necessary;
• Responsible for back-up (English language) of tasks performed in the MCCC (technical support, generalist, Lead management, etc) when necessary;
• Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
• Escalate customer issues to Service Team to provide on-site support as required;
• Issue quotations in accordance with customer requests and required standards: cross references, configuration, mix of products in cooperation with countries representatives;
• Provide support to the customers for product replacement, troubleshooting and technical complaints;
• Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
• Actively create/modify knowledge database and review FAQ’s;
• Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches;
• Provide relevant product and process training to other team members;
• Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
• Participate in the interaction centre’s continuous improvement process;
• Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.