B2B Mass Communication Specialist with German / Russian / Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs B2B Mass Communication Specialist with German / Russian / Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are looking for a B2B Mass Communication Specialist, with German / Russian / Czech communication skills (any of the three languages mentioned, additional to English).
The Partner Portal is the exclusive gateway to the Hewlett Packard Enterprise world, it is available 24 x 7 and covers 360o degree of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise business. It provides the Channel Partners with privileged, up to date, comprehensive information in a structured way and access to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Tools.
- Proficient in English and German, ability to proofread and edit content;
- Analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data coming from multiple sources;
- Excellent editorial, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment;
- Ability to manage and organize own time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule;
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS);
- Experience with graphics editorial software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Flash);
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel, HTML editorial (FrontPage, SharePoint designer) knowledge or other HTML editors.
Results and Main Responsibilities:
Ensure the Partner Portal is visited by the partners in the country/cluster you manage through:
- Monitoring and ensuring that all areas of Partner Portal have sufficient content for each of our targeted partner category;
- Monitoring and ensuring that the content published within Partner Portal is categorized correctly and relevant for each section;
- Delivering trainings on the structure and content of the Partner Portal to the partners;
Ensure the newsletters are delivered to the intended audience in an efficient and timely manner:
- Correctly managing the complete electronic distribution e-mail process for your respective country(s);
- Creating/Managing the communication calendar to ensure the right mix and frequency of communications to partners;
- Performing quality checks of all submitted content to ensure content relevance and language accuracy.