Advertisement Workforce Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Arvato Services active
View all jobs Advertisement Workforce Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
- Create and generate detailed short and long term Workforce Management forecast
- Create and generate detailed schedules based on forecasted staffing requirements
- Analyze work volume variances to the forecast and adjust staffing levels accordingly
- Amend as appropriate agent setup such as shift preferences and rules to manage agent absences or vacations
- Monitor contact volume as compared to forecast
- Monitor call routing and flow real time specifically looking for variance to forecast contact volumes as well as delivery performance issues
- Analyze real time impacts related to staffing
- Assist the Operations Management team by running agent productivity and schedule adherence reports
- Conduct real-time analysis of all metrics for multiple Lines of Business - Forecast Variances, Service
- Level targets, AHT target variances, Occupancy targets, Staffing requirements, etc.
- Identify course of action or makes recommendations relating to staffing deviations (Extended
- Hours/VTO, Schedule Adjustments, Skill Switches/Leveraging)
- Monitor Intraday call and work volume as compared to forecast
- Manage special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (i.e. Fire, Power failures, etc.)
- Monitor agent adherence/compliance to schedule and escalate to Team leader for investigation
- Maintain and manage Skills / Staffing levels within the business unit to achieve service level metrics
- Interface with business unit management as needed for escalation of service-impacting issues
- Continuously review and assess applicability of workforce management process delivered by worldwide Customer Experience organization with a view to maximizing effectiveness of the Workforce Management Team.
- Detailed knowledge of Workforce Management forecasting tools & strategies
- The ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, or conflicting
- Skills and experience to anticipate future trends in customer service and ability to create actions plans on a customer service quality side
- Business or Technical qualification to degree standard or equivalent and minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in the following areas: WFM scheduling for multi lingual/multi-site contact centers, Intraday Management in multi lingual/multi-site contact centers
- Experience using at least one industry standard WFM tool (IEX, EWFM, Verint).
- Customer Service experience in a highly customer satisfaction driven retail industry like telecoms, consumer electronics or online retail sales would be considered a plus
- Ability to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, vendor team leaders/agent, recruitment & training teams, and Business Process & Tools teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change and to manage cross culture personalities and interactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and an additional foreign language will be an advantage.
- Abilities to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, conflicting and require multidimensional consequence analysis, to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, dealers and customers.
- Lunch vouchers
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Annual fixed bonuses;
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee;
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers;
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company's cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.