Customer Assistance Agent Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Arvato Services active
View all jobs Customer Assistance Agent Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards
- Spoken and written Spanish language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Experience in a customer service role would be considered an advantage
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability in using communication applications
- Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologizes where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Lunch vouchers;
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Annual fixed bonuses;
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee;
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers;
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company's cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.