Command Center Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Arvato Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Command Center Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Working within a European customer care centre environment that delivers resolutions to incoming contacts from Opel/Vauxhall customers and the GM Dealer network. Responsible for monitoring the Communication lines between the Contact Centre Team leads and the central WFM team to understand what is happening in the Operations and to coordinate the communication between the Operations, WFM Intraday team and the IT Organization during business and IT incidents that are impacting the Operations.
Command Center responsibilities include:
- Monitor Call Center Communications – WEBCHAT
- Solicit details from Team Leaders to be able to understand specific issues impacting the Operations
- Determine impacted system(s) causing the specific issues
- Define person(s) and Organization(s) responsible for addressing specific issues
- Initiate and man Incident Line for Business Communication
- Coordinate communication between Business Operations, Intraday Management and IT until issue resolved
- Coordinate regular reviews with GMIT to monitor performance for all tickets raised against stated SLA (monitor if IT SLA’s being met)
- Raise IT Requests for level 1 and 2 Incidents. Track and record progress through to resolution
- Follow up and escalation for all Issues raised
- Status communication to Operations for overall status
- Excellent Communicator, Self-Starter, enjoys challenges of a stressful workday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, or conflicting
- Customer Service experience in a highly customer satisfaction driven retail industry like telecoms, consumer electronics or online retail sales would be considered a plus
- Excellent computer literacy – Including Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Strong willingness to learn and grow
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in an environment that is highly variable and that changes daily
- Ability to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, vendor team leaders/agent, recruitment & training teams, and Business Process & Tools teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change and to manage cross culture personalities and interactions.
- IT literate and or knowledgeable on IT systems and processes
- In addition for HR Master Data Coordinator, good Excel skills (e.g. Understanding of VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Lunch vouchers
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Annual fixed bonuses;
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee;
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers;
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company's cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.