Receptionist & Onboarding Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Arvato Services active
View all jobs Receptionist & Onboarding Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
- On boarding all new users for any site where Opel systems’ access is required as part of their daily role.
- Off boarding all Opel systems’ access when user leaves the business;
- Amending Opel systems’ access rights as users change roles within, or transfer outside of, the structure.
- Maintaining multiple Opel systems’ access tracking logs on a daily basis;
- Act as an escalation point for systems access requests and proactively chase overdue requests as necessary;
- Triage, monitor and manage emails received into central team mailbox, ensuring emails are responded to in a timely manner and actioned emails are filed in the correct folder at all times depending on how far the request has progressed;
- First point of contact for the users with regards to Opel’s IT systems, building up good general knowledge of the various and complex systems used within the environment, and escalating issues when required;
- Develop good network of contacts in the GMIT department and wider Application Systems group;
- Support the On boarding Lead with periodic Software Audits as required;
- Support the Onboarding Lead with production of statistical reporting and analysis as required;
- Review existing processes and procedures and suggest areas suitable for streamlining, or where more stringent controls are needed;
- Serve visitors, customers or candidates at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately;
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls;
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers;
- Support any protocol activities & help with organizing on site events;
- Coordinate employee and visitor access cards process on site;
- Offer support to the HR department.
- Excellent Communicator, Self-Starter, enjoys challenges of a stressful workday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Excellent computer literacy – Including Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Ability to work in an environment that is highly variable and that changes daily
- Ability to handle high volume workload
- Ability to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, vendor team leaders/agent, recruitment & training teams, and Business Process & Tools teams.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business processes and business process re-engineering
- Basic level of IT support knowledge (including an understanding of the importance for strict security access protocols, and basic understanding of IT infrastructure and Operating Systems)
- Strong analytical skills to understand and help resolve unusual and varied IT problems
- Approachable, friendly and with a can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in support of a dynamic Contact Center environment
- Basic understanding of the Automotive industry
- Understanding of Change Management processes
- Appreciation of maintaining audit trails
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Lunch vouchers
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Annual fixed bonuses;
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee;
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers;
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company's cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.