This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed solutions for a major Financial Platform that uses a wide range of the latest technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams to deliver software
- Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
- Strong facilitation experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- Openness to contradictory opinions and flexible in your thinking
- A willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous details
- Experience with modeling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast benefits of each
- Good knowledge about the software development specific documentation.
- Ability to design and maintain end user documentation with functional details of the solutions provided.
- Ability to perform end-to-end system validation, with a deep understanding of both the financial products and the designed technical solution.
-Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A genuine passion for quality software - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Experience with JIRA or other Agile project management and issue tracking tools
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Familiarized with SDLC concepts
- SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Experience with Fitnesse would be a plus.
- Testing / QA /BA experience before is a plus
The candidate will work in development team closely with the Paris consultancy team to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and transparent environment
- Facilitate and lead workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions
- Orchestrate the collaboration between Product Owner, Business sponsors, Subject matter experts, Testers, and Development groups by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
- mobility within the company's projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time