Transformation Project Manager with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Transformation Project Manager
Project management of the entire transition and transformation processes of back-office banking operations.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Overall project management of various projects, including migration of HR processes from different entities to HR Romania Hub, optimization of processes, quality improvement, HRIS convergence, etc;
· Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
· Prioritizes/leads the project team in prioritizing the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines;
· Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation;
· Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the SG EBS resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live. Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures;
· Acts as Subject Matter Expert in terms of process design, ensuring in the same time the adaptation of the customer processes to the SG EBS environment;
· Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions;
· Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other relevant metrics/project progress to all project stakeholders;
· Ensures sign off of the project deliverables from end customer, develops lessons learnt.
A little about You:
· You have previous experience in Project Management (preferable transition management within BPO/SSC environment) – minimum 3 years;
· You have previous experience in Operations Management (Banking/Finance) – minimum 3 years (team management, customer relationship management, budgeting);
· You are fluent in English and French written and spoken.
We also value:
· Communication skills;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
· Change Management/Change Leadership, customer centricity.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.