Transformation Project Manager with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Transformation Project Manager with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Transformation Project Manager
Project management of the entire transition and transformation processes of back-office banking operations.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Overall project management of various projects, including migration of HR processes from different entities to HR Romania Hub, optimization of processes, quality improvement, HRIS convergence, etc;
· Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
· Prioritizes/leads the project team in prioritizing the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines;
· Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation;
· Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the SG EBS resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live. Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures;
· Acts as Subject Matter Expert in terms of process design, ensuring in the same time the adaptation of the customer processes to the SG EBS environment;
· Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions;
· Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other relevant metrics/project progress to all project stakeholders;
· Ensures sign off of the project deliverables from end customer, develops lessons learnt.
A little about You:
· You have previous experience in Project Management (preferable transition management within BPO/SSC environment) – minimum 3 years;
· You have previous experience in Operations Management (Banking/Finance) – minimum 3 years (team management, customer relationship management, budgeting);
· You are fluent in English and French written and spoken.
We also value:
· Communication skills;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
· Change Management/Change Leadership, customer centricity.
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career/