Middleware Software Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euro-Testing Software Solutions active
View all jobs Middleware Software Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Euro-Testing Software Solutions este specializata in testarea sistemelor software de nivel enterprise (teste manuale si automate) si asigurarea calitatii conform standardelor internationale.Requirements
What we are looking for:
- Strong technological background, with degree level qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in software testing of Middleware / Mediation / Data Warehouse.
- Knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Experience of System, Integration and Regression testing.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Prior experience with API, Web Services, message queues, interfaces, stored procedures in DBMS
- Working knowledge of Web Service Testing Tools (SoapUI, HP Service Test, Selenium, etc)) would be a plus
- Good knowledge with XML
- Good knowledge of UNIX based Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools (HP Quality Centre/ALM preferably).
- Fluent in English.
- Any certifications for PL/SQL or ISTQB would be a plus.
Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
Willingness to learn;
- Responsible for the production of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and Application interfaces.
- Create detailed Functional (System, Integration and Regression) test plans, test cases and test scripts ensuring all requirements are included in scope.
- Execute the tests ensuring all results and defects are documented using the test methodology.
- Responsible for the production of all testing deliverables and execution of tests to agreed milestones and quality.
- Identifies risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action to ensure requirements, quality and timelines are achieved.
- Uses the agreed Test Tools and Environments to produce all test deliverables, results and defects.
- Identify and raise defects using the agreed methodology and tools.
- Liaise with the Test Team Lead to ensure planning and test coverage are correct
- Ensures quality and accuracy of the test deliverables execution and results are maintained through to software release.
Good opportunities for learning;
Exposure to international projects;