Business Analyst with french - IMMO+
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Business Analyst – Cassiopae - IMMO+
You will have to deliver a brand new application to replace an existing one in order to better cope with the business needs. This will be key to develop business ROI on real-estate loans (development based in Romania).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of a client’s business requirements;
- Review business requirements to ensure quality of requirements;
- Understand client’s priorities of projects and requests. Assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks and cost vs. Benefits;
- Conduct feasibility studies and draft proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers. Develop and assist in the presentation of business cases;
- Write and communicate functional requirements for the implementation of business solutions;
- Coordinate with other teams to delivering functional requirements;
- Define test strategy along with detailed test cases and coordinate to have test results validated during user acceptance testing;
- Work with various development teams and users to ensure needs and builds are done as expected and within time and budget.
A little about You:
- You have experience in using tools such as : MS Excel, MS Project and MS Word and MS Visio;
- You are familiar with SQL;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Extremely coordinated and organized;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously;
- Good command of French, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French-only meetings. fluent in English;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career