Moore Stephens KSC is an independent member firm of Moore Stephens International, one of the global leaders of firm providing accounting, audit and management consulting services. Moore Stephens KSC has offices in Romania (Bucharest and Timisoara) and Republic of Moldova (Chisinau).
Our aim is to contribute at the creation of a healthy business environment and to be recognized as one of the most trusted professional services firms in Romania and Republic of Moldova by providing bespoke business solutions of the highest international standards.
IF YOU HAVE:
- University degree in finance/accounting;
- Knowledge of Romanian fiscality;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same field;
- Very good analytical skills and business awareness;
- Experience in consulting company- advantage;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English both speaking and writing;
- Very good interpersonal and teamplaying skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Previous exposure to business environment will be appreciated;
- Membership in CFF would be a plus;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
- Very good usage of MS Office.
- Provide advice on corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation, tax compliance;
- Conduct research in tax legislation sources on various matters;
- Analyze and structure data, prepare various reports;
- Participate in analysis work;
- Work under the guidance of seniors / managers within the department;
- Write messages, reports, memos under the guidance of the project manager;
- Work on multiple projects at the same time on different tax areas (transfer pricing, general tax consultancy – corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation, etc.);
- Participate in meetings with customer representatives;
- Be doing transfer pricing documentation and benchmarking analyses.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
- ACCA/ADIT full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Friendly leadership ;
- Morning flexible hours;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.
Moore Stephens KSC thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.