Senior Tax Consultant
Moore Stephens KSC is an independent member firm of Moore Stephens International, one of the global leaders of firm providing accounting, audit and management consulting services. Moore Stephens KSC has offices in Romania (Bucharest and Timisoara) and Republic of Moldova (Chisinau).
Our aim is to contribute at the creation of a healthy business environment and to be recognized as one of the most trusted professional services firms in Romania and Republic of Moldova by providing bespoke business solutions of the highest international standards.
IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of Romanian fiscality;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same field;
- Experience in consulting company- advantage;
- Good command of English;
- Team work skills.
YOU WILL BE:
- Advising clients in a broad range of different industries on domestic, international and corporate related tax matters;
- Giving Tax consultancy on VAT and customs issues, restructuring projects (merger, spin-off and liquidation), management agreements;
- Involved in Tax due diligence, direct tax reviews and tax compliance projects;
- Involved in advising clients on tax implications of envisaged transactions, products and tax compliance, main focus on direct taxation;
- Transaction Tax Advisory;
- Drafting legislative updates;
- Collaborating with the Romanian tax authorities.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical Insurance;
- ACCA/ADIT/ full support;
- Paid study leave;
- Business exposure.
TO APPLYPlease send a resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “[name] – Senior Tax Consultant” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Moore Stephens KSC thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.