This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs HR Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more and apply.
Profile of the candidate:
• University degree (HR degree as advantage)
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to develop and maintain tools, documents, and communication pieces in accordance to the highest standards
• Good English language skills both oral and written
Primary responsibilities include:
• HR Operations Management
o Hardcopy administration;
o Drive control and compliance with internal policies as well as compliance with labor code
o Work with internal CRM;
o Master all internal tolls supporting HR processes
o Being the first contact for new hires
Management of OnBoarding process
o Suppliers management
Responsibility for contracts with benefits providers and tracking of invoices correctness;
• Dynamic and prestigious work environment
• The best tools and technologies at your fingertips
• Smart and motivated team
• Unique chance for personal development within the industry leader
• Competitive remuneration package