Partner Communications Specialist-German
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
- Must Have:
o Proficient in English and German, ability to proofread and edit content
o Analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data coming from multiple sources
o Excellent editorial, communication and presentation skills
o Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment
o Ability to manage and organize own time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule
- Nice to have:
o Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS)
o Experience with graphics editorial software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Flash);
o Strong Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel, HTML editorial (FrontPage, SharePoint designer) knowledge or other HTML editors
Results and Main Responsibilities:
Ensure the Partner Portal is visited by the partners in the country/cluster you manage through:
- Monitoring and ensuring that all areas of Partner Portal have sufficient content for each of our targeted partner category
- Monitoring and ensuring that the content published within Partner Portal is categorized correctly and relevant for each section
- Delivering trainings on the structure and content of the Partner Portal to the partners
Ensure the newsletters are delivered to the intended audience in an efficient and timely manner:
- Correctly managing the complete electronic distribution e-mail process for your respective country(s)
- Creating/Managing the communication calendar to ensure the right mix and frequency of communications to partners
- Performing quality checks of all submitted content to ensure content relevance and language accuracy
Advanced/Native German skills Required