Network and System Administrator Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Qualysoft active
View all jobs Network and System Administrator Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
- Studies: University degree in computer science or related fields.
- Must be a proven organizer, with excellent management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of server and desktop hardware.
- Excellent knowledge of computer networks. CCNA certification is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows, NFS, Nagios, RADIUS, LDAP, Postgres, Tomcat, Apache HTTPD.
- Prior experience with Lotus Domino, OS X, Solaris, ZFS and AWS (EC2) is a plus.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of equipment (servers, workstations, routers, firewalls, switches etc) by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Ensures compliance with any regulatory requirements affecting computer systems and sensitive data (ex. PCI, consumer protection laws).
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Establishes, maintains and manages users accounts. Provides server support related to other software.
- Establishes guidelines and methods for the installation and management of computer operating systems, firewalls, routers, switches and other components.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of operating systems, applications and mission critical data.
- Provides leadership in planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration.
- Develops tools, procedures and training sessions for company employees.
- Manages the data center and computer systems including hardware, software and other equipment.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends new technology.
We offer you:
Professional growth, state of the art projects
Smart, joyful team environment
We care about your work/life balance
Premium Medical insurance