EMERSON - Internship Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Internships from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs EMERSON - Internship Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
- Understand Hyperion functionalities and operate with Hyperion features related to forecast sections
- Collect demand details from customers & sales offices
- Responsible to give timely and accurate support for demand analysis to Customer Demand Team & Organization.
· Ensure support for the Sales & Operations Planning process, in defining the unconstrained and constrained demand, as basis for the monthly POR; work in close coordination with Customer Demand team
· Collect, consolidate and enter forecast data into Hyperion (Unconstrained demand)
· Understand Hyperion features, functionalities and output related to forecast sections.
Contribute to give timely and reliable support in running demand analysis to Customer Demand Team & Climate organization.
· College degree in Economics
· Good communication, listening and problem solving skills including under pressure as well as a flexible attitude
· Team player
· Analytical skills
· Attention to the details
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Professional Integrity
· Pro-active and fast learner
· Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Power Point)
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.