EMERSON - Internship, Receptionist 9 months
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, and makes sure they are comfortable; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains Security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Keep contact with the European Travel Desk to manage the visitors’ logistics
- Keep track of meetings, trainings; book meeting rooms, dinner reservations
- Arranging couriers (documents – DHL)Sorting and distributing post, collect parcels and other mail from A2 reception
- Announce the Campus Security of visitors that will enter the campus and direct them to A4 Building; call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in
- Answering and forwarding phone calls ,provide information to callers
- Provide general administrative support ; keeping the reception area
- Well-organized, friendly and polite, efficient
- Great spoken and written communication skills (fluency in English, and German/French will be a plus)
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to details
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.