EMERSON - Internship E-Marketing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs EMERSON - Internship E-Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
- Responsible for supporting the European E-Marketing activity, with a focus on analytics and content database maintenance (email, social media, video marketing, Google Analytics, SEO keyword strategy, website maintenance).
- Maintain consistent customer databases and update contact details on a regular basis.
- Prepare email campaigns for surveys, promotions and newsletters.
- A/B testing and analytics.
- Exposure in implementing new automation processes.
- Involvement in content planning and Facebook for businesses/ Ads Manager.
- A/B Testing and Facebook Insights/ Analytics.
- Maintaining the YouTube channel, involvement in a new video content project and exposure to YouTube advertising
- Understand how content planning works and work on collecting the communication content.
- Contribute to web content maintenance and update marketing collaterals for Europe.
- Support the listing optimization on a regular basis.
- Work with eCommerce tools.
- Bachelor Degree in Applicable Field: Communications, Marketing, Business.
- Very good English knowledge both written and verbal.
- Strong interest in digital marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables and formulas are a must. The job will involve handling and analyze complex spreadsheet of customer and product data.
- Some experience in data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interact with co-workers, end users and technical resources.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work both independently and with teams
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.