Project Support Professional
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
- Willing to take on responsibility for managing projects.
- Experience as Project manager in driving customer projects, a proven track record.
- Enjoy working closely with customers and know how to manage customer relationships to achieve the best results.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
- Result-oriented, have good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good social and communicative ability.
Proactive, "drive", natural curiosity.
- A good understanding of telecom industry is preferable.
At least 3 years experience in Controlling, Financial Analysis or similar role
Experience in Finance/Accounting/Controlling in SAP or other ERP system, knowledge of PS module advantage
University education with Finance background
Experience from managing customer/change projects for at least 3 years
Ability to communicate project matters clearly and timely to co-workers and to management
Good written and spoken English
Big 4 experience is an advantage
1. Project set up
- sets up the project according to instructions, fills in Set up checklist, prepares documentation and communicates to Customer Project Manager regarding project details;
- verifies that all authorization documents have been received;
- works with Contract Controller and Customer Project Manager in project set up and technical system support during project structuring
- ensures that project financial reporting is timely and accurate.
2. Financial control
- performs detailed financial control and analysis tasks for customer contracts
- monitors and analyses project progress: actual vs planned hours, materials; PO status; actual vs planned billing; progress milestones;
- ensures all project revenues and cost of sales have been recognized in accordance with accounting directives;
- prepares and analyses reports on project performance and the results achieved;
- extracts trends from the project to be used for making forecasts;
- controls financial risks: identification, analysis, mitigation and monitoring;
- prepares and validates all project documentation required for invoicing, as well as customer credit notes, to provide correct and project completion, ensuring cash flow.