Project Support Professional
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Project Support Professional active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Willing to take on responsibility for managing projects.
- Experience as Project manager in driving customer projects, a proven track record.
- Enjoy working closely with customers and know how to manage customer relationships to achieve the best results.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
- Result-oriented, have good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good social and communicative ability.
Proactive, "drive", natural curiosity.
- A good understanding of telecom industry is preferable.
At least 3 years experience in Controlling, Financial Analysis or similar role
Experience in Finance/Accounting/Controlling in SAP or other ERP system, knowledge of PS module advantage
University education with Finance background
Experience from managing customer/change projects for at least 3 years
Ability to communicate project matters clearly and timely to co-workers and to management
Good written and spoken English
Big 4 experience is an advantage
1. Project set up
- sets up the project according to instructions, fills in Set up checklist, prepares documentation and communicates to Customer Project Manager regarding project details;
- verifies that all authorization documents have been received;
- works with Contract Controller and Customer Project Manager in project set up and technical system support during project structuring
- ensures that project financial reporting is timely and accurate.
2. Financial control
- performs detailed financial control and analysis tasks for customer contracts
- monitors and analyses project progress: actual vs planned hours, materials; PO status; actual vs planned billing; progress milestones;
- ensures all project revenues and cost of sales have been recognized in accordance with accounting directives;
- prepares and analyses reports on project performance and the results achieved;
- extracts trends from the project to be used for making forecasts;
- controls financial risks: identification, analysis, mitigation and monitoring;
- prepares and validates all project documentation required for invoicing, as well as customer credit notes, to provide correct and project completion, ensuring cash flow.