IBM Tivoli Monitoring Administrator with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Berg Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Tivoli Monitoring Administrator with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. The mission of our partner is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs. The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated team of professionals. The Center’s capability in terms of resources has increased exponentially in 2007. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities. Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a couple of friends.
- Basic French language - spoken and written
- Experience with IBM Tivoli Monitoring administration
- Fast learner
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
- AS 400
- Database Systems (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL)
- Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
- Setup monitoring for server performance and availability
- Maintenance of the Fault and Performance Management tools (IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Nagios, Cacti, Netcool)
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices
- Provide metrics for capacity management purposes
- Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
- Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
- Incident handling
- Problem resolution
- Root Cause Analysis
- Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job right now at careers.berg-computers.com.