Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Berg Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Citrix Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. The mission of our partner is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs. The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated team of professionals. The Center’s capability in terms of resources has increased exponentially in 2007. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities. Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a couple of friends.
- Language skills: English advanced
- Experience with Citrix tools (. XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Service), Windows Operating Systems (especially Windows Server)
- Basic knowledge of VmWare vsphere Hypervisor
- Quick learner
- Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
- Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
- Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
- Should act as a role model
- Ability to conceptualize problems
- Willingness to learn new things and technologies
- Flexible if workflow is changing
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Communicative competence (pro-active)
- Team player
- A very positive attitude towards life
- Highly motivated
- ITIL Certified
- Training skills in order to mentor junior team members
- Ability to conceptualize problems
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
- Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – powershell.
- Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM
- Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Experienced in configuration of deployment pipelines and comfortable with version control systems (Git, GitHub)
- Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
- Troubleshoot performance issues, configuration and apply fixes
- Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
- Perform tasks necessary to fulfill service level agreements with end users regarding Citrix-served application availability based on Technical Manual or KB documentation.
- Perform and test system configuration backups and restores to ensure system recovery from outages or errors
- Review and deploy new Citrix patches and software updates according to best practices
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve software problems on Citrix servers and client access software
- Application provisioning
- User provisioning
- System patching and maintenance
- Daily system health checks
- Environment maintenance
- Changes in Client Environment
- Reporting and Documenting
- Participate in regular internal (IBM) and external (Customer) status meetings
- Recommend process and tool improvements
- Interface with other systems, networks, and operating system environments
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job right now at careers.berg-computers.com.