Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Berg Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. The mission of our partner is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs. The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated team of professionals. The Center’s capability in terms of resources has increased exponentially in 2007. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities. Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a couple of friends.
- Experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse) environments.
- Linux Routing and Load Balancing skills
- Linux Routing (ipsec/iptables/netfilter)
- Experience with Linux automation tools (. UrbanCode Deploy, Puppet, Chef, Dockers etc.)
- File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.)
- Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment)
- Experience with Backup software and strategies (dd, bacula is a plus, TSM is a plus)
- Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related)
- Flexible if workflow is changing
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Communicative competence (pro-active)
- ITIL Certified
- Training skills in order to mentor junior team members
- Ability to conceptualize problems
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
- Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – bash, python, ruby, etc.
- Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM
- Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Experienced in configuration of deployment pipelines and comfortable with version control systems (Git, GitHub)
- Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse Linux environments.
- Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
- Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
- Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
- Ensure compliance with security guidelines
- 3'Rd party vendor coordination and escalation
- Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
- Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job right now at careers.berg-computers.com.