Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile berg COMPUTERS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middleware Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. The mission of our partner is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs.
- Understanding of Middleware (WAS,WMQ,WMB) runtime topologies and architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
- Experience in Middleware application security architecture and performing application deployments (WAS,WMQ,WMB)
- Experience in HA clustering and failover
- Experience in Distributed Operating Systems (Linux and Windows)
- Experience in Web services (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)
- Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
- Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
- Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
- Should act as a role model
- Ability to conceptualize problems
- Willingness to learn new things and technologies
- Flexible if workflow is changing
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Communicative competence (pro-active)
- Team player
- A very positive attitude towards life
- Highly motivated
- ITIL Certified (foundation or/and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
- Experience in performing Middleware migrations
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting of PureAS appliances and services
- Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (JMS,(S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC, Oracle/SQL)
- Administration (Installation, upgrades, performance tuning, configuring security and troubleshooting) of WebSphere Message Queue (WMQ), WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) and WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Will maximize the availability and performance for Middleware components (WAS,WMQ,WMB)
- Will provide technical assistance to customer staff of developers, operators and administrators
- Providing root cause analysis and fix for infrastructure issues to prevent their recurrence and thereby potential business impact
- Validating backup techniques to ensure ease of system recoverability
- Maintaining the system integrity and security by following the published Configuration Standards and Best Practices
- Timely security patching and applying recommended maintenance fixes as required
- Support and implementation of the Security policies and Controls
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job right now at careers.berg-computers.com.