Asistent Manager / Executive Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs Asistent Manager / Executive Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team
- High school or university studies;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Good PC skills - MSOffice - Word, Excel, PP, Outlook, Internet;
- An excellent spoken and written command of English;
- Good communication skills - oral and written;
- Discreet and able to manage confidential, customer focused / service-oriented information;
- Learn fast, proactive (attitude: 'I can do');
- Able to prioritize, problem-oriented attitude, disciplined.
Nice to have:
Good interpersonal skills; Friendly and pleasant to others, communication skills, innovative, flexible behavior, person responsible and trustful, motivated, integrated, organized and efficient.
- Responsible for taking and directing phone calls in a professional and efficient manner;
- Responsible for receiving correspondence - receiving, recording, sorting, distribution: fax (electronic and manual, written notes, invitations, newspapers & magazines, etc.);
- Responsible for ensuring director's agenda (sessions, interviews, conferences, seminars);
- Prepares general correspondence (reports, written notes, letters, minutes, minutes, etc.); Prepares general written notes and letters of confirmation / refusal; Prepares translations into / from English;
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining an efficient archiving system;
- Responsible to coordinate preparations for business meetings, travel preparations, expense settlements, etc.;
- Prepares the business trips of the department members, including the establishment of the itinerary, the purchase of airplane tickets, the reservation of the accommodation and the rental of the cars, as the case may be;
- Provides permanent administrative support for the team - office equipment, stationery, business correspondence etc .;
- Assists when necessary in organizing different events (business events, training, teambuilding, etc.) and in PR activities;
- Accepts, transmits and assigns the correspondence from different entities (partners, clients, employees) and writes the correspondence to them;
- Maintains the department's meeting schedule, establishes meetings at the request of the direct manager, draws up the necessary documents for the proper conduct of the meetings;
- Ensures optimal conditions for the activity in the respective location;
- Quickly resolves unpredictable administrative problems;
- Communicates directly to the manager the issues that appear above decisional level;
- Selects the necessary information and draws up reports on the subject requested by the direct manager, in relation to the activity of the department;
- Assists with the preparation of presentations and the preparation of reports;
- Performs translations of common documents, when necessary;
- Proposes ways to improve the administrative activity and implements the changes approved by the direct manager;
- Is responsible for updating the Gift Register and Compliance Register;
- Makes appointments and other ad hoc meetings, as required by management;
- Complies with the requirements of the job in accordance with the requirements of the internal legislation and / or with the rules and regulations of the foreign legislation.
- Obliges to be aware of and comply with the provisions of the Internal Regulation on Occupational Safety and to carry out their work in accordance with the health and safety instructions received from the employer - detailed in the Individual Instruction Sheet.
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.