This role covers the following responsibilities:
- Process claims in a timely manner, including acknowledgements, follow up and payments while assuring the accurate input of claims data, reserves and reinsurance reporting.
- Pay or deny claims in an accurate manner according to policy terms and conditions, statutory requirements, and cost containment practices.
- Service policyholders, providers and internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner via verbal and written communication or personal contact.
- Assist sales channels, management and underwriters in analyzing trends by providing statistics/ reports gathered from claims experience.
- Monitor red flags and apply fraud and abuse controls in order to achieve cost containment.
- Assure compliance with internal claim handling standards, controls and best practices.
- Actively support the identification, development and testing of electronic systems to be utilized by Claims.
From potential candidate we require:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Claims field (insurance and pensions highly preferred)
- University diploma (medical education will be considered a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and action oriented
- Strong team-work orientation
- Analytical mind and good decision maker
- Stress resilience and capacity to deal with high workload
- Time management skills and capacity to identify priorities
- Flexibility and capacity to easily switch between diverse tasks/projects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to communicate in English
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational insurance company where you can have a real impact
• A ground for the long term career and personal development
• Great team of energized and positive people
• Fair salary, flexible working hours, meal tickets, private medical care, transportation costs etc.
• Great working environment with inspiration room, open and silent space at your disposal