Night Shift - Document Controller
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
- Strong use of the English language, both verbal and written is required
- Must be computer literate: proficiency with MS Office, and Internet-based programs
- Highly organized and disciplined. Accurate minded, and rigorous with details
- Ability to perform analytical and administrative duties
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Self-motivated, and an independent worker
- Renaming and updating the offline/online records
- Editing records using a PDF editing software: split, rotate, merge pages, etc.
- Processing records in SharePoint, using its online libraries
- Data entering in various online forms/applications
- Work closely, supporting mainly the Accounting, Onboarding, Benefits and Sales global teams
- Other related duties, as required
- Working schedule: 16:00 � 1:00.
- Training & mentoring will be provided; no previous related experience is required.
- Only the English resumes will be considered
- Job Type: Contract for 12 Months, with the possibility to go on a Direct Hire.