Junior Accountant - ERB Retail Services
Bancpost is a Top 10 Romanian bank, present for 25 years on the local market. It is the 5th brand in terms of public awareness within the banking sector, holds position 8 in deposits and the 8th place in lending (as a Group). With over 2.200 employees and a territorial network of 148 branches and 7 Business Centres, Bancpost is also one of the leaders of the local card market and has developed extensive networks of over 553 ATMs, 7,438 POSs and 192 APSs, providing convenient and permanent access to the Bank’s services. Bancpost is the exclusive partner in Romania of American Express® both on issuance and acceptance of credit cards, while at the same time is a Visa and MasterCard representative. Bancpost has invested significantly in developing various electronic channels of distribution, essential tools for the modern client. Fastbanking - the Internet Banking solution of Bancpost - is one of the best on the market, while FastMobile – the Mobile Banking solution – won the "Award for the highest value of transactions performed through a mobile banking service launched in 2014", within the Online Banking Awards Gala organized by FinMedia. Given its commitment to support Romanian performance and values, Bancpost became the Official Sponsor of the FRF (Romanian Football Federation) and of the National Football Team starting 2015.Cerinte
- Finance and Accounting Economic University Degree, preferably;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial analysis principles;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and Access;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Responsible person, with initiative, motivated by working in a challenging environment; able to meet tight deadlines; flexible and with a pro-active and “can do” attitude;
- Great attention to detail;
- Ability to work comfortable with numbers;
- Demonstrate integrity;
- Team-work and good communication skills;
- Has an active concern regarding the professional development.
- Day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate according to the professional standards, legal requirements and Company’s procedures and policies;
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger, perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned
- Performs daily cash management activities, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of the payments to suppliers.
- Assist senior accountants in preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Manages the petty cash accounts;
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Ensure consistent compliance with policies and procedures and participates in drafting and updating of the working procedures;
- Performs the internal control regarding the primary evidence transaction performed inside the division;
- Participates together with other divisions in the implementation of various projects of the Company.