BoostIT HUB is a Romanian-based IT&C company with a vast experience in working with worldwide clients and projects in diverse industries. We focus on delivering projects fast, secure and on demand. Our organization is part of an international group of companies with a similar business mindset / etiquette: team, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, motivation and continuous learning. This gives us a competitive advantage in terms of expertise, skills, experience and market standards, by broadening our problem-solving spectrum for our clients.Requirements
The following experience is required:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a full function Accounting Department;
- Direct experience in financial/accounting functions. 2-3+ years of month end close responsibility and management;
- Comprehensive accounting and finance background
- Job cost accounting experience;
- Comfortable interacting with senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
Required skills and abilities:
• Ability to work with several management styles and backgrounds;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time;
• Strong accounting and financial analysis skills;
• Accounting software proficiency;
• Experience with MS Office Products, specifically Excel;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficiency in English – spoken and written.
• Solid project orientation and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
• Work in a team environment;
• Strong sense of integrity.
• Complete all month-end close related responsibilities and tasks;
• Maintain accurate job cost records and reports;
• Provide strategic accounting & financial guidance to business team leaders and their management teams as well as senior management. This person will be a trusted business partner to the business team leaders and senior management.
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of accounting as well as other key operational financial data, including performing analytical reviews of monthly financials and operational data;
• Assist Accounting Director with the timely preparation and review of annual budgets for all company departments and entities;
• Assist with year-end audit process and all associated requests and questions from auditors in a complete and timely manner.
• Manage other team members to ensure upward progression of knowledge and responsibilities and cross-training of duties.
• Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
• Ensuring schedules and objectives are met
• Maintain accurate customer records
• Manage and evaluate revenue and expense report
• Assist in management of third party vendors.
- Competitive compensation based on skills, experience & performance
- Opportunity in joining a successful growing company and securing positions for the future
- A positive, professional & collaborative team
- Transparent & productive working environment
- A modern working environment: open, informal, start-up atmosphere
- Professional infrastructure
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts)