R&D Product Manager - Timisoara Office
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +13 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
To complete our R&D team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Product Manager that is innovator, enjoys working in a challenging and modern environment and wants to break new ground.
Your abilities need to be:
• Product Management experience with client facing tool;
• UI and UX experience including functional requirements gathering, analysis, prototyping and usability testing;
• Experience authoring PRDs for software and hosted services;
• Exceptional written, verbal communications and presentation skills in English;
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus;
• Familiarity with Agile (SCRUM) development;
• Technical background;
• Attention to detail, while having comfort with ambiguity;
• Online Market research process knowledge is a plus.
The Product Manager's primary role is to strongly contribute to the creative vision of our products and help lead the day-to-day execution of the platform’s development. The ideal individual should have product management familiarity and experience with client facing online products.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Gather requirements and perform analyses
• Wireframe development
• Author product requirement document (PRDs)
• Assist with product marketing
• Provide pre-sales support and post-sales training
• Gain a good understanding of the company products and their dependencies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Prioritize tasks and coordinate the team's efforts, that includes discussions with business owners on one hand, and with engineers/testers and graphics designers on the other hand.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at staffing@ toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!