Data Processor - Timisoara office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Data Processor - Timisoara office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +13 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth, we are looking for a Data Processor.
Your abilities need to be:
- Degree in Sociology, Statistics or equivalent;
- Preferably some experience in a Market Research environment;
- Good knowledge of SPSS (Quantum/Wincross is a plus);
- Good with MS Office (especially Excel);
- Team and customer oriented skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- High Level of professionalism and integrity and motivation;
- Good English language skills, spoken and written.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Data Preparation: cleaning, coding, aggregation, merging, summarization, weighting;
- Processing data file in SPSS / XLS / DBF / ASCII or any other format with the questionnaire and tab plan;
- Working with Open Ended Coding and tabulation (using mainly SPSS and/or Wincross);
- Define the details related to the Data Processing, like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at staffing@ toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!