Technology Support Specialist - Italian Language - Timisoara Office
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +13 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
To complete our Products and Technologies Team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Technology Support Specialist.
Your abilities need to be:
• Mandatory advanced level of Italian and English (written and spoken);
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills: enjoys speaking daily with customers
• IT proficiency particularly in internet-driven applications and MS Office package;
• Familiarity and understanding of web based software, familiarity with different browsers;
• Knowledge of HTML or Market Research software is preferable;
• Recent experience in client/customer services is a great advantage;
• Market research familiarity is a plus.
• Working hours from 10:00 to 19:00 Romanian time zone;
Your main tasks will be to:
• Learn and have a great understanding of Toluna Technology products and how our
technology platform is used by our customers and internal staff base (via e-mail and
• Provide assistance for our DIY tools (e.g. PanelPortal™, QuickSurvey™,
TolunaAnalytics™) such as scripting surveys, update the client’s panel, preparing data files and reports;
• Offer technical and user support for our external and internal clients (via e-mail and
• Ensure Service Level Agreement commitment to clients is adhered to – reports updates and issues to management team in a timely manner; escalates requests for additional services to Services team for further pricing;
• Collaborate with the Technology Services Team for complex requests such as: full
service survey scripting, panel updates and management, project launches;
• Assist the Technology Consulting team (Pre-Sales) with client demos of our DIY tools;
• Provide training sessions on the products for both internal and new clients/users;
• Participate in the user testing of new software releases for the final validation of the
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at staffing@ toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!