Senior Accountant/ Contabil
Moore Stephens KSC is an independent member firm of Moore Stephens International, one of the global leaders of firm providing accounting, audit and management consulting services. Moore Stephens KSC has offices in Romania (Bucharest and Timisoara) and Republic of Moldova (Chisinau).
Our aim is to contribute at the creation of a healthy business environment and to be recognized as one of the most trusted professional services firms in Romania and Republic of Moldova by providing bespoke business solutions of the highest international standards.
- Have at least 4 years work experience in accounting field (within a large scale organization – a plus);
- Have very good computer skills (Word, Excel – advanced level, other customized payroll software);
- Have strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Have good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Have a confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams.
- Be responsible for the review/ preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations;
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Identify particular risks related to the client transaction;
- Make reconciliation of the accounts from the balance sheet;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Friendly leadership ;
- Morning flexible hours;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.
Moore Stephens KSC thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.