Internal Project Manager - French Language - Timisoara Office
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +13 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
To complete our team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for an Internal Project Manager.
Your abilities need to be:
• University degree, preferably Sociology/Business or Translations with interest in Project Coordination;
• Preferably +1 year experience in client services;
• Very good communication level, able to deliver and explain unexpected news and • offer solutions to the parties involved in the project;
• Mandatory advanced level of English language;
• At least medium level of French language (oral and written);
• Ability to work with figures and Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Ability to work under pressure;
• High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
• Proactivity + Multitasking + hands on approach with a can do attitude;
• Experience in online market research would be a great advantage.
The main goal of the Internal Project Manager is to manage the fieldwork & sampling activity on projects, by maintaining both an optimal usage of internal and external resources from a cost/ efficiency and capacity perspectives as well as meeting our clients’ requirements in terms of quality and turnaround time.
Your main tasks will be to:
Delivering online fieldwork projects from A to Z from our members ‘database worldwide, in a timely fashion, according to clients' expectations:
• Run and confirm feasibility on assigned projects;
• Design and share strategies and timelines with internal stakeholders (Project Managers, Sales);
• Assess, mitigate, and communicate risks;
• Manage and monitor progress, internal metrics and share updates internally;
• Understanding of internal and external clients’ needs;
• Advise on methodologies & solutions for each country where projects are run.
Optimizing the usage of channels:
• Define and utilize internal and external assets based on guidelines to optimize our cost and to complete the projects;
• Focus on the online user experience keeping in mind our capacity: invitation design, proper incentive, survey experience.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at staffing@ toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!