Technology Sales Consulting Intern (Oracle Internship Program)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Information Technology or a related field (fresh graduates)
• Fluent level of English both spoken and written
• Passion for information technologies and following the latest trends in the IT industry – e.g. big data, IoT, cloud
• Involvement and participation on IT or complex academic projects
• Knowledge of Oracle technology product portfolio, Cloud technologies, development frameworks and tools would be an important plus
• Willingness to learn new things
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Online communication skills (social networks, blogging platforms, websites) would be a plus
• Ability to work independently while being a good team player at the same time
• A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
• A good mix of structured analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
• Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS
• Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge
• Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
• Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
• Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
• Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations
• Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’