Project Manager Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
You should have:
• University degree.
• Focus in management, marketing, sociology, psychology.
• Ability to work in a multicultural business environment and develop solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful environment to meet all deadlines utilizing effective prioritization and time; management skills. A flexible schedule may be required to accommodate project requirements in multiple time zones.
• Effective communication and decision making skills.
• Analytical, detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The Project Manager Officer is responsible for managing international research bids and/or projects through external vendors and through all internal Operations departments. For assigned projects, the Project Manager Officer ensures international project fieldwork is executed according to budget, time and quality standards. Performs duties on assigned bids/projects under supervision.
… ‘cause you’ll:
• Review international research proposals for all methodologies and assist in working with operations groups to generate operational plans, bids and costs that reflect the work required to meet project objectives.
• Contact field services in appropriate global markets to obtain the most cost effective price and highest quality work for international studies.
• Centralize and manage all translation work to align with company quality standards and project budgets.
• Participate in project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure the all involved parties understand timelines, responsibilities and study specifications.
• Support research project teams by leveraging relationships with overseas suppliers to facilitate communications, trouble-shooting and issue resolution.
• Coordinate operational aspects of projects including translations, programming, testing, fieldwork, coding, data delivery.
• Provide basic-level technical and operational expertise to business sectors on international operations processes and capabilities.
• Partner with research and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on international research studies. Involve direct manager in resolution of complex issues.
• Perform administrative tasks including maintaining timely and accurate project documentation and time sheets.