Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Partnership active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SDP is the technology development centre of the business delivering not only the platforms that have powered millions of quotes for motorbike, van, car, caravan and motorhome insurance quotes but also all of the suite of management information tools and control systems that sit around those platforms. Based in Iasi, Romania and Liverpool, UK since 2006 the business has gone from strength to strength. We pride ourselves on being innovators, leading the market by bringing new features and ways of comparing to our customers.
In addition to supporting the ‘in house’ brands of vast:visibility’s sister company (ICE); The Bike Insurer and The Van Insurer, the company also provides platforms for major third party brands such as Confused.com, Asda, Autotrader, Admiral, MCN, Mustard.co.uk and more.
In November 2016 the Group secured a strategic investment from fintech investor HgCapital. This investment will further enhance the business’ capability to deliver not only it’s core aggregation services but will also unlock an exciting suite of innovative digital solutions including data enrichment, analytics, fraud detection and advertising platforms to the wider market.
The business is currently 65 people strong (with c35 in Iasi, Romania) and is looking to extend its world class, commercially orientated team to fully unlock and extend both the capabilities of it’s market leading technology solutions and also the full potential of it’s ‘white label’ capabilities.
Find out more about us here:
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Familiar with software testing principles
- Experience with a test management tool
- Experience with web based solutions
- Proficient in web automated testing tools
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications would be consider a plus
- Scripting Languages
- Previous involvement in test planning, estimations, risk signalling
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A well-organized individual with a good eye for detail, being accurate and numerate
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to priorities workloads according to demand
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good Team Player
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop test cases and scripts to be able to test the solutions developed based on the functional requirements and the KPI of platforms
- Track issues observed and follow them till the full life cycle is achieved
- Evaluate key metrics of the platforms
- Excellent salary benefits package
- Career development opportunities
- Stability on a continuously growing British-Romanian company
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the UK
- Training and Professional Certifications
- Professional multi-cultural development environment
- Health insurance / Sport package
- Flexible working schedule in start / finish time
- Excellent work environment
- Meal tickets
- Bi-annual reviews
- Team buildings activities and social events
- Other benefits to be discussed at final interview