Collections Analyst with Hebrew
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Timely cash collection of customer accounts, assessing credit worthiness, minimizing bad debts and ensuring contract compliance and/or recommending legal action.
· You will assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
· Collect overpayments from current and former employees.
· Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of overpayment.
· Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
· Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
· Conducts pre-sale credit risk evaluation, prepares recommendations, and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts.
· Recognizes deteriorating credit situations recommending and implementing solutions.
· Prepares collection reports.
· Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
· Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and analytical communication skills.
· 2 year experience in contracts, finance, leasing, or equivalent.
· BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.