EMEA Total Rewards
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
· Typically 6-10 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Strong systematic understanding of total rewards systems, as well as other Human Resource (HR) functions.
· In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits.
· Excellent communication, leadership, and influence skills.
· Strong financial and business acumen.
· Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Meets the licensing or certification requirements of the relevant country or region (e.g., Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) in the US.
This dual role in compensation and benefits will be responsible for employee benefits and pensions schemes across Eastern Europe and the Gulf Regions- SW Business Units, and may involve additional countries ·
Applies total rewards subject matter expertise in multiple areas of specialization to design and implement total rewards programs of high complexity.
· May manage the total rewards function within a region by aligning regional programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy; may contribute to development of total rewards strategy.
· Develops relationships with key business and functional leaders.
· Contributes to compensation or benefits projects that impact employees in multiple countries, regions, and/or businesses.
· Is accountable for impact analysis of compensation and benefits programs and initiatives.
· May project manage benefits delivery including partnering with vendors.
· May conduct due diligence and submit recommendations for Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Outsourcing (MADO) transactions.