Intro Marketing is a company that through partnerships with renowned international investment companies and brokers offers the opportunity to work in one of the most sophisticated environment in the world, for all those who are interested in the opportunity offered by the international financial markets. Recently, we have built a truly global operation, support trading in a multitude of languages, in many different markets and exchanges.
The big ambition of our company is focused on e-trading, but most importantly we have developed a customer focused strategy that can help any potential client understand the trading market fluctuations and raise profits beside the personal monthly income.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reaching and overtaking the goals and targets
- Passion for financial markets
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivating attitude
- Ambitious and motivated, quick learner and adapted to dealing with various different situations in a swift manner
- Previous financial service sales experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
Each day will provide an overview of the capital market events which influenced the market ensuring continuous information to employees.
To achieve and exceed sales objectives and customer expectations whilst adhering to our company policies and procedures;
To promote and sell IntroMarketing services and products;
To establish and improve customer relations;
To identify needs and propose best solutions;
Young and dynamic work environment
Interactive contests and competitions with various prizes
Highest paying structure in the industry
Daily/ Weekly/Monthly bonuses
Regular business hours schedule, lunch and lounge breaks