Product Graphics Analyst - Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Graphics Analyst - Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
- Gathering data and document information on product features and options including finishes that drive pricing and visual configuration combinations.
- Investigate and gather data on product features, product capabilities, product limitations and product finishes.
- Build data models for each product line that allows for specifications to be turned into 3D models.
- Work directly with the geometry modeling team in Cluj-Napoca to connect data to 3D models and materials for building and viewing at 3D objects or rendering to images.
- Connect and communicate with multiple internal teams globally on regional and global product to ensure data quality.
- Ability to read and understand both part and assembly-engineering drawings, as well as understand and visualize 3D geometry.
- Ability to view, understand and dissect 3D polygon based (3ds Max) product models.
- Work and take direction from a team located in USA.
- Three year (or greater) degree in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work and communication with a broad customer bases in a multi-national company
- Good understanding of advanced product specification information.
- Understanding of 3D visualization needed from the Architectural business side.
- Digital asset management capability.
- Capability for interpreting architectural and design drawings, sketches, methods and terminology.
- Patience and interpersonal skills to provide customer service by resolving complaints effectively and being proactive in building positive relationships.
- Ability to load, configure and operate computer applications and use furnished tools effectively.
- Ability to navigate databases, understands structure, and analyzes data for use in the production and validation of publications or Web site content.
- Capable of attaching or linking data attributes to graphics required by application programmers and third-party developers.
- 3D Computer-Aided Design tool knowledge is a plus.
- Computer desktop publishing software application proficiency is a plus