Order Fulfillment Support with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order Fulfillment Support with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
- Basic skills on Steelcase products
- Knowledge of dealership network and distribution channels
- Knowledge of processes and organization of industry and logistics
- Language skills: excellent knowledge in English and German (French would be a plus)
- Excellent IT skills: SAP, Outlook
- Receive and processes customer orders
- Fulfills customer requests and ensures customer satisfaction (order amendments)
- Handles customer orders on a accurately and timely manner
- Deals with Customer amendment requests and ensures that they are handled accurately
- Supports the front office in providing pro-active information about the life cycle of his orders and requests
- Flexible team player
- Is able to backfill in case of need any back office position in order to ensure an optimum customer satisfaction
- Escalates any issues which may interfere in the continuous flow of order and amendment treatments
- Provide continuous improvement and feedback on recurrent issues
- Keeps a critic eye regarding the processes and escalates the issues faced
- Ensures pragmatic feedback about quality issues or questions received from the dealers
- Escalates any critical issues to his team leader
- Respects processes and procedures defined at the departments level
- Identifies process issues and elevates for resolution
- Liaise between Steelcase Dealers, Sales, Specials, Factories, Logistics and Transport to solve dealer requests
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance