Senior Web Developer (ASP.NET)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a well-established company, providing the best in house developed software. Their goal is to provide unique, cutting edge software solutions, ORMs and services in order to help its clients solve critical business problems and gain competitive advantage in their industries.
The core values of the company are: Customer Focus / Quality / Flexibility / Efficiency
Together with them you will deliver best quality services and products. In the long term, they aim to be widely recognized as an innovative leader in the development of technology solutions for financial and telecom sectors.
What they are looking for:
• 7+ years of work experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET technologies and proven expertise in software architecture and experience in designing/implementing complex web applications;
• Bachelor’s Degree from a technical college/university (Informatics, Computer Science, Cybernetics);
• Knowledge of .NET technologies (Web Forms, MVC, framework 4.6);
• Expertise in creating N-Tier Applications in C# 6.0;
• A a solution finder using design patterns;
• A developer with the ability to master new technologies and products quickly and understand implications to existing and future systems;
• A responsible person, independent, innovative, hard-working;
• An enthusiast and team player.
It would be nice to have experience with:
• Windows Services;
• Developing and implementing Microsoft SQL Server Databases;
• Microsoft platforms: Visual Studio 2015, MS SQL 2016, TFS 2017;
• Multi-thread programming;
• Agile Methodology.
By joining out client’s team, you will have the next benefits:
• Business medical subscription at Medlife Clinic
• Access to the 7card program
• Remote Work (1-2 days/month)
• Sick Days (3 – 4 days/year)
• Day-off opportunity given by the direct manager without falling off holiday leave, provided that the tasks are solved by recovering the hours
• Team Buildings
• Free coffee, cappuccino, milk, tea
• Free fruits on office and thematic days